Wedding and lifestyle fine art photographer serving sunny Arizona.

......................................WEDDING & LIFESTYLE FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHER SERVING SUNNY ARIZONA......................................

WEBSITE: http://www.JenniferHalen.com/ EMAIL: Jennifer@JenniferHalen.com STUDIO: (480)220-1630 FAX: (866)568-4161


Friday, November 2, 2012

Fab Fridays | SCORE!!!!!!!!

So I'm at this church last weekend getting ready to help shoot a wedding. I'm early and have a little bit of time to spare, so I decide to pass the time at the church rummage sale... you know me, love all things vintage and thrifted. :) Can I just say... BEST. DECISION. EVER!!!!!!!!  Why? Because among a handful of other pieces I picked up (and may share at a later time), I found this beauty of a faux fur coat.
Is it not divine?!? Wanna know what I love even more than the coat itself? The $5 price that I paid for it. Can you say steal of the century?!?!? I am beyond excited and can't wait to get this baby cleaned up and ready for Park City, Utah (for my annual pilgrimage to the Sundance Film Festival.)

Looking for something similar? Here are a couple I found online...
This one has ears! Asos $140.72

Bloomies $228

Would love a leopard print swing coat like this one. :)  Free People $248
Hope you have a FAB Friday and an even more FABULOUS weekend!!

xo...
jenn






No comments:

Post a Comment