Wedding and lifestyle fine art photographer serving sunny Arizona.

......................................WEDDING & LIFESTYLE FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHER SERVING SUNNY ARIZONA......................................

WEBSITE: http://www.JenniferHalen.com/ EMAIL: Jennifer@JenniferHalen.com STUDIO: (480)220-1630 FAX: (866)568-4161


Thursday, November 17, 2011

My new love... Pinterest

Ahhhhh, what can I say about Pinterest? Visual eye candy... inspiring... moving... a virtual muse for the crafty, creative soul. I could go on and on just like I could look at Pinterest boards all day long. But instead, I'll just share a few of my recent favorite finds.


A vintage portrait of young bride in Paris. I think I could look at this foto for days....

Source: weheartit.com via Jennifer on Pinterest


And how cool is this photo? Might have to get some sprinklers and experiment with the 10-yr old. 
Source: 100layercake.com via Jennifer on Pinterest


And check out this cool painting... I love the colors and movement of the paint in this. I tell ya,  people's creativity just blows me away.
Source: arthound.net via Jennifer on Pinterest
So if you have a few minutes (or a few hours/days/months) to be inspired, swing on by Pinterest and check it out for yourself... and don't forget to stop by my profile to see the boards I've put together. :) http://pinterest.com/jennihalen/

No comments:

Post a Comment