Wedding and lifestyle fine art photographer serving sunny Arizona.

......................................WEDDING & LIFESTYLE FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHER SERVING SUNNY ARIZONA......................................

WEBSITE: http://www.JenniferHalen.com/ EMAIL: Jennifer@JenniferHalen.com STUDIO: (480)220-1630 FAX: (866)568-4161


Monday, August 29, 2011

Wish me luck!!

As the proud owner of the Bohemian Symphony Collection, I have the opportunity to enter a giveaway for a free iPad! Oh, I can't tell you how much a new little iPad would help me with all of my photography stuff. Oh So Posh Photography is the creative force behind this action set and the host of the iPad giveaway. Below are just a few of the before and afters of a recent photo shoot. What I love about this action set is they take your sterile raw images and give them a beautiful warmth and glow. Absolutely love this product and would highly recommend for all you photo enthusiasts who like to play with your images in Photoshop. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment